Pediatric Care at Keystone
How does Keystone compare to a traditional Pediatrician’s Office?
- We will see newborn and all other ages of pediatrics
- We do consistent weigh checks
- Consistent well child checks
- Newborn, 2 month, 4, month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month, 15 month, 18 month, 2 year and then roughly every 6-12 months afterwards
- Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Including prescription common medications if needed including antibiotics, breathing treatments
What does Keystone do differently than a traditional Pediatric Office?
- We listen to and hear parent concerns and questions without rushing through a visit
- We make recommendations for bloodwork or other testing to determine the root cause of concerns
- We can suggest non-pharmaceutical treatment options for common conditions such as:
- Slow/poor weight gain
- Gastrointestinal issues – constipation or diarrhea
- Growing pains
- Viral illnesses – cold, flu, hand foot mouth
- AND MANY MORE
All in all, we want parents to be comfortable with their options on their child’s healthcare. We have created an environment where every option is on the table and parents can advocate for their child. This allows the parent to decide the child’s healthcare route with the help, support, and recommendation of our amazing doctors. Keystone provides a comfortable place for families as we allow siblings in visits and can even manage multiple children’s visits back to back, so that parents only have to make one trip! If you are interested in pricing and how to schedule an appointment, check out the tabs above. We hope to see you and your family soon!
Dr. Samantha Randahl
This blog was written by Dr. Samantha Randahl. For more information on her, visit her page by clicking here. You can also schedule a free 15 minute consultation with her by scheduling online or calling our office!